Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Framing Tutorial Was Featured on Daily Dose of Handmade!

Hello, readers!  Check out today's newest post over at Daily Dose of Handmade (DDH) - I created a framing tutorial, and it has been featured as Sunday's Guest Blog article!  It includes step-by-step instructions for mounting your finished needlework pieces and fitting them to a frame.  Many thanks to Julie and Cylene at DDH for this collaborative project.  Check it out!

"Beautiful Bird" - and how to frame it - over at DDH!
"Beautiful Bird" - and how to frame it - over at DDH!
As promised, I will have another tutorial posted here at Less Bitching, More Stitching! later this week.  That tutorial will show you how to make a frame out of a jewelry box.  Keep an eye out over the next few days - it should be finished soon.

We have had a few people join the blog since my last post - so welcome to our new readers!  Thank you for subscribing; I am glad to have you here!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment